The complaint is reviewed by the managing editor, and complaints are dealt with, investigated, and resolved quickly.
Submit recommendations to improve the system and discuss this with the editors and staff of the journal.
The managing editor is responsible for responding to complaints and finding out their contents
Objectives and complaints policy
- Dealing with complaints and complaints in an effective manner
- Timely response of the magazine staff to complaints.
- Enhancing the researcher's confidence in the journal's systems.
- Provide, develop and improve the quality of the journal system and to handle complaints.
- Sending complaints via the magazine's e-mail or by private mail for complaints
Mail complaints firstname.lastname@example.org