Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The copyright is also the copyright of the magazine only.
All articles published in our magazine are subject to license terms
Creative Commons Attribution(CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) This license permits the content to be reproduced, redistributed and reused in whole or in part for any purpose free of charge, without any permission from the author(s), researcher or student.
Works submitted to Maysan Journal of Academic Studies for publication in the journal (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) license terms. Where available content can be shared, distributed and replicated provided there is no commercial profit and appropriate credit must be given to the original source through sources or citations. It is mandatory to review any material used from other sources including shapes, tables, and images for re-use under the terms of the Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).Provided that there is no modification to the original content
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.